Gretzky Hour will return Tuesday April 6th
Please check back for registration information prior to arriving at the facility.
ADULT GRETZKY HOUR
In accordance with California’s “Blueprint for a Safer Economy,” and the applicable health orders and mandatory directives for Alameda county, all participants must follow the following protocol for Gretzky Hours:
1) All participants must preregister online. No walk-ins will be allowed.
2) ADULTS – only participants 18 and older will be allowed to participate.
3) MASKS – required indoors, including while on the Ice.
4) LOCKER ROOMS – no locker room access.
5) All participants must come fully dressed in Full USA Hockey Certified equipment.
6) Physical distance of 6 feet must always be maintained on or off the ice.
7) No hockey games or organized competitions.
8) There will be a max of 24 participants on the ice at once.
9) Mandatory health screenings for all individuals entering the facility.
Before registering, please be sure to read through and understand the required protocols listed above. No refunds will be given at this time, no exceptions.
Once the registration is open, you will be able to purchase Gretzky Hour slots that are currently available.
Customers with valid GRETZKY HOUR MEMBERSHIP PASSES will be able to use your passes to register. However, please note that if you sign up for more Gretzky Hours than the number of passes that you have left on your account, you will be removed from the activities with the furthest start date to match the number of passes available.
To view the number of passes you have available, please go to ‘My Account’ -> ‘Account History’. To add more passes, please go to ‘Memberships/Tickets’ tab up top and purchase a FRE GRETZKY HOUR PASS.
Lastly, the Gretzky Hour schedule will be updated on a weekly basis. Please continue to actively monitor our website for any changes. We look forward to seeing you back on the ice!