Public Sessions will Return Saturday, April 10th.
Customers with a PUBLIC SESSION MEMBERSHIP PASSES and Senior participants do not need to preregister online. Simply, check-in at the Front-Desk to redeem your pass. Membership space is limited to 40 skaters, first come, first serve the day of the session.
PUBLIC SESSION IS LIMITED TO 40 ONLINE PURCHASES AND 40 MEMBERSHIP CHECK INS. 80 TOTAL PEOPLE ON THE ICE AT ONE TIME. PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN WE REACH CAPACITY, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO ENTER.
In accordance with California’s “Blueprint for a Safer Economy,” and the applicable health orders and mandatory directives for Santa Clara county, all participants must follow the following protocol for PUBLIC SKATING SESSIONS:
1) All participants must preregister online. (See below for exclusions)
2) MASKS – required indoors for coaches and participants, including while on the Ice.
3) Physical distance of 6 feet must always be maintained on or off the ice.
4) There is no entry to the facility until 15 minutes before the scheduled program time.
5) Participants should exit the facility no more than 15 mins after their ice time has ended.
6) SPECTATORS - Only (1) one parent or guardian allowed per participant.
7) There will be no access to buckets at this time.
8) All participants will be screened prior to entry via fever check and questions related to COVID19
Before registering, please be sure to read through and understand the required protocols listed above. No refunds will be given at this time, no exceptions.
Once registration has opened, you will be able to purchase and reserve your Public Session Ice slot. To ensure your spot, please register yourself or your dependent(s) at least 24 hours prior to ice time.
To add a Family Member to your account, please click on the "My Account" tab on the top left then click into "Edit Account" and follow the instructions on that screen.
Please continue to actively monitor our website for any changes. We look forward to seeing you back on the ice!